Threat Hunting Lab
Come Hunt with Us!
Enjoy lunch on us while you participate in an interactive, review of the current threat landscape, trends followed by an in-depth threat hunting lab with Ascent InfoSec and ProtectWise.
In this training lab, participants will be given a number of real world use cases that plague enterprise security teams and learn how to combat them.
You’ll walk away with how to conduct incident response and forensics in this ever-changing security environment.
Please bring your laptop for the event.
The lab will include:
- How Protect Wise and Ascent InfoSec provide visibility and discovery of potential bad actors
- How we can enhance your network forensics skills
- Active User Interface to help identify critical items in packet payloads
- Ability to quickly triage and respond to lateral movement, phishing, and ransomware attacks
- Foundational skills for effective threat hunting
- Lunch and networking with other Threat Hunters
We provide a disruptive utility model for enterprise security, delivering pervasive visibility, automated threat detection and unlimited forensic exploration on-demand and entirely from the cloud.
When & Where
7272 E. Indian School Road,
Lower Level Conference Room,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251