Cyberthreats and security incidents continue to claim the top headlines, keeping cybersecurity the top topic in our minds.
The McAfee® Labs Threats Report: September 2017 takes a look back at WannaCry, its impact, and how it exploited not only technical vulnerabilities, but business processes.
Additionally, report looks at how threat hunting is performed in organizations today—including the use of human and artificial intelligence. Pragmatic ways to use indicators of compromise to protect better.
Find some commentary on the rise of script-based malware—usage, mechanics, and factors of growth.
- I don’t Wannacry no more: Perpetrator motives and business impact
- Threat hunting like a pro: Advice and recommendations
- The rise of script-based malware: Why, how, and what’s next
Don’t forget to register at our threat hunting labs Register
- Microsoft Partner for providing Cloud Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
- Top Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) in Chicago, Illinois
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in US
- Best Managed Security Services Providers in Chicago, Illinois